Cobalt blue is a pretty neat color; quite attractive if I do say so. We’ve had site visitors ask for cobalt blue fans in the past. Admittably, finding cobalt blue Harbor Breeze ceiling fans isn’t the easiest thing in the world. There are a few different fans that Harbor Breeze makes that resemble this color, but there are no more then a handful. We do have some details and further information about these fans on this page.
The following Harbor Breeze models are cobalt blue:
Did you know you could also paint your ceiling fan cobalt blue? Here are instructions below on how to accomplish this.
- Choose the Right Paint:
- Select a high-quality paint that is suitable for the material of your ceiling fan. If the fan is metal, use a metal primer and paint; if it’s plastic, use a paint designed for plastics.
- Prepare the Surface:
- Clean the ceiling fan thoroughly to remove any dust, grease, or dirt. Use a mild detergent and water or a degreaser if necessary. Allow it to dry completely.
- Remove Blades (if possible):
- If your ceiling fan allows, remove the blades for easier and more even painting. This will also prevent any accidental paint drips on other parts of the fan.
- Sand the Surface:
- Lightly sand the surface of the ceiling fan to create a rough texture, allowing the paint to adhere better. Use a fine-grit sandpaper for this step.
- Prime the Surface:
- Apply a suitable primer to the ceiling fan. This helps the paint adhere better and provides a smoother finish. Choose a primer that is compatible with your chosen paint type.
- Apply Base Coat:
- Apply a base coat of a white or light-colored paint to create a neutral background for the cobalt blue color. Allow the base coat to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Apply Cobalt Blue Paint:
- Apply the cobalt blue paint in thin, even coats. Allow each coat to dry completely before applying the next one. Multiple thin coats are better than one thick coat for a smooth finish.
- Protect and Seal:
- Once you achieve the desired cobalt blue color and the paint is completely dry, consider applying a clear sealant or topcoat to protect the paint and provide a durable finish.
- Reassemble the Fan:
- If you removed the blades, reattach them to the ceiling fan according to the manufacturer’s instructions.